Share God's love with one another and the community through faith, good works, and hope.
For more information about St. Joseph's Parish, visit our News & Events page and connect with us on:
New parishioners (or those not registered) may call the parish office to register or simply stop in the office for a few moments to fill out a brief form and meet the staff. Parish registration forms are also included in the new parishioner packets in the bookrack in the back of church, or you can download the PDF here. Once you have filled out and returned the form to the office, you will be included on the parish membership and mailing list, and your name will be forwarded to the Catholic Moment to begin your subscription and to Noll Printing so that you will receive collection envelopes. Your name will also be given to the Welcome Committee. If you have not heard from someone on that committee within a month after registering, please call the parish office to confirm that you have been registered.
Our parish is now offering a new option for you to use for contributions to the church. As of December 1, Onliving Giving, provided by Our Sunday Visitor, is available for those who would like to make donations online. Please prayerfully consider Online Giving and visit the link below to get started.
- April 17: Holy Thursday Mass at 7:00 pm followed by Adoration until 11:00 pm and Night Prayer at 10:30 pm
- April 18: Good Friday - Stations of the Cross at 3:00 pm and Liturgy of the Lord's Passion at 7:00 pm
- April 19: Easter Vigil Mass at 9:00 pm (No 4:30 pm Mass)
- April 20: Easter Masses at 8:00 am (incense free) and 11:00 am
- Saturdays: 4:30 pm
- Sundays: 8 am & 11 am
- Wednesdays after the 12:00 pm Mass
- Thursdays after the 10:00 am Mass
- After the First Saturday Mass at 9:00 am
- By appointment
* Weekly bulletins are available on the News & Events page.