The people of St. Joseph Parish are called in Christ to celebrate God's love and to share it with one another and the community through faith, good works, and hope.
We, at St. Joseph Parish, Lebanon, Boone County, a community of Roman Catholics in the Diocese of Lafayette-in-Indiana, strive to live the mission of Jesus. In our relationship with God and one another, our goals are:
- Create through the grace of God, our Father, a community of faithful stewards to respect the gifts of time, talent, and treasure given to us by our Creator.
- Accept the love of Jesus for our brothers and sisters by sharing the Good News, by praying and celebrating the Sacraments, by offering a life-long Christian Formation process, and by reaching out to those in need.
- Respect and hold all life sacred from the moment of conception until natural death.
- Empower, in and with the Holy Spirit, all of God's people by raising up the lowly and the poor, by healing those in pain, and by being a sign of unity and peace.
New parishioners (or those not registered) may call the parish office to register or simply stop in the office for a few moments to fill out a brief form and meet the staff. Parish registration forms are also included in the new parishioner packets in the bookrack in the back of church, or you can download the PDF here. Once you have filled out and returned the form to the office, you will be included on the parish membership and mailing list, and your name will be forwarded to the Catholic Moment to begin your subscription and to Noll Printing so that you will receive collection envelopes. Your name will also be given to the Welcome Committee. If you have not heard from someone on that committee within a month after registering, please call the parish office to confirm that you have been registered.
- Holy Thursday, April 2 - Mass at 7:00 pm followed by Adoration; Night Prayer at 10:30 pm
- Good Friday, April 3 - Stations of the Cross at 3:00 pm; Liturgy of the Lord's Passion at 7:00 pm
- Holy Saturday, April 4 - Easter Vigil Mass at 8:30 pm followed by a reception in the Parish Hall
Easter Sunday Masses
- 8:00 am (incense free)
- 11:00 am
Lord's Day Masses
- Saturday: 4:30 pm
- Sunday: 8:00 am & 11:00 am
- Monday: First Monday of the month at 8:00 am. All other Mondays at 6:00 pm
- Tuesday: 10:00 am (see bulletin for location)
- Wednesday: 12:00 pm (noon)
- Thursday: 10:00 am
- Friday: 8:00 am
- Saturday: 9:00 am
- Wednesday after 12:00 pm Mass until 5:00 pm
- First Friday 9:00 pm to 8:30 am First Saturday
- Grades Pre-3 to 5: Sunday 9:30 am - 10:40 am
- Middle School Youth Ministry, Grades 6-8: Sunday 9:30 am - 10:40 am
- Life Teen, Grades 9-12: Sunday 6:00 - 7:30 pm
- Adult Education: Sunday 9:30 am - 10:40 am
Sacrament of Reconciliation
- Wednesdays after 12:00 pm Mass
- Thursdays after 10:00 am Mass
- After the first Saturday 9:00 am Mass
- By Appointment